Mini - The Local Kakao (12 pieces)
We are proud to collaborate with Seniman Kakao, a Malaysian bean-to-bar chocolate maker to come up with The Local Kakao. The cocoa beans for this variant are sourced from small Malaysian farms at a fair price, roasted and transformed into craft chocolate in the concrete jungle of Petaling Jaya.
Current Origin: Chemor, Perak.
Taste profile: Notes of maple syrup, caramel, roasted almonds, raisins, dried apricot, cashew nuts, port wine, dark wild honey. Note that taste profiles are dependent on source of beans and may differ from farm to farm. Refer to the packaging for origin details.
Dietary concerns: Vegetarian. May contain traces of gluten and nuts. Liquor-free.
Packing and storage requirements:
- Must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- Do not freeze unless absolutely necessary.
- Refer to bottom of box for best before but best to consume as soon as possible after purchasing as we do not use any preservatives.
- Do not leave at room temperature for more than 15 minutes.
- No artificial preservatives used.
Important note for fulfillment of online orders:
- Please note that we have a cut-off time of 4PM for next day delivery.
- For example, if you order and pay before 4PM of Tuesday, you will receive it on Wednesday between noon until 5.30PM.
Important note for fulfillment of online orders during Movement Control Order period:
- Two cut-off windows in a week: Mondays and Thursdays for collection of orders.
- For Monday cut-off window, fulfillment of orders will happen between Tuesday- Thursday.
- For Thursday cut-off window, fulfillment of orders will happen between Friday to Monday.
- We will fulfill at first opportunity as much as possible as amount of ready stocks is limited.
- No pick-ups allowed at the moment as our kiosks are not operational at the moment.