Standard - The Gin and Limau Nipis (24 pieces)
Our popular booze-infused variant. Made with 55% semi-dark Belgian chocolates laced with a good measure of Gin and burnished with the zest and juice of our very local lime, the Limau Nipis.
Taste profile: Notes of mandarin peel, followed by citrus tartness and fragrance as the confection melts. Ends with a strong chocolaty body from the semi-dark chocolate base and a subtle bitter aftertaste.
Dietary concerns: Vegetarian. Gluten-free. Contains liquor.
Packing and storage requirements:
- Must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- Do not freeze unless absolutely necessary.
- Refer to bottom of box for best before but best to consume as soon as possible after purchasing as we do not use any preservatives.
- Do not leave at room temperature for more than 15 minutes.
- No artificial preservatives used.
Important note for fulfillment of online orders:
- Please note that we have a cut-off time of 4PM for next day delivery.
- For example, if you order and pay before 4PM of Tuesday, you will receive it on Wednesday between noon until 5.30PM.
- Two cut-off windows in a week: Mondays and Thursdays for collection of orders.
- For Monday cut-off window, fulfillment of orders will happen between Tuesday- Thursday.
- For Thursday cut-off window, fulfillment of orders will happen between Friday to Monday.
- We will fulfill at first opportunity as much as possible as amount of ready stocks is limited.
- No pick-ups allowed at the moment.