Standard - The Smooth Local (24 pieces)
As a homegrown Malaysian brand, we have always been in awe with what we can find within our own backyard. We are delighted to work with Benn Ethioca, a bean to bar chocolate maker based in Selangor to come up with what we call The Smooth Kakao. The cocoa beans for this variant is sourced from a much-reputed location in Pahang called Sg. Ruan, roasted and transformed into craft chocolate in the Klang Valley.
Cocoa origin: Sg, Ruan, Pahang from the Koh family plantation with a long history stretching for 3 decades. The town is also famed for its durian and fruit orchards, lending the distinct and fruity notes to the cacao beans.
Ingredients: Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cane sugar, soy lecithin and dairy cream.
Taste profile: Distinctly fruity notes, with a smooth sweet lingering taste.
Dietary concern: Vegetarian. Gluten-free. Liquor-free.
Packing and storage requirements:
- Must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- Do not freeze unless absolutely necessary.
- Refer to bottom of box for best before but best to consume as soon as possible after purchasing as we do not use any preservatives.
- Do not leave at room temperature for more than 15 minutes.
- No artificial preservatives used.
Important note for fulfillment of online orders:
- Please note that we have a cut-off time of 4PM for next day delivery.
- For example, if you order and pay before 4PM of Tuesday, you will receive it on Wednesday between noon until 5.30PM.
Important note for fulfillment of online orders during Movement Control Order period:
- Two cut-off windows in a week: Mondays and Thursdays for collection of orders.
- For Monday cut-off window, fulfillment of orders will happen between Tuesday- Thursday.
- For Thursday cut-off window, fulfillment of orders will happen between Friday to Monday.
- We will fulfill at first opportunity as much as possible as amount of ready stocks is limited.
- No pick-ups allowed at the moment as our kiosks are not operational at the moment.